Hey truth-sleuth, I’ve been trying to keep up with the daily posts but my gf & I just moved from Berlin to a ranch in Southern France, housesitting 3 horses & 6 cats for the next while. I’m tellin ya, this is the ultimate way to travel. If you’re into it, look up trustedhousesitters.com – then get out & experience the world without breaking the bank. Our goal is to do a full year through every continent without paying a dollar for rent or accommodation. So comment if you want more info. Because it’s the total life-hack.
The draft I’ve had on tap here the past few days is this North Korean Missile Crisis drama. For starters, the image plastered all over mainstream media after Kim Jong Un allegedly lobbed a missile over Hokkaido (top left) contains a blatant 29-6 reference. But what does it mean? Well for starters, Nagasaki + Hiroshima =296. All we need right there, but we find a few more gems: Nagasaki Council of A-Bomb Sufferers =296. State =296. Imagination =296. Cuban Missile Crisis =1692. Good enough right there, but our old friend Pi blasts on through.
- North Korea flexed nuts over northern Japan on 28 August 2017, a span of 20,027 days after the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis & 72 years 22 days after the bombing of Hiroshima. So boom: right there you know these incidents were totally orchestrated by patient programmers. End of argument already. But as always it expands.
- Ten days earlier was the discovery of the USS Indianapolis, which had transported nuclear bomb parts for the Hiroshima incident and sunk 72 years 20 days before she was found – by the owner of Microsoft (& the Seattle Seahawks). The North Korean missile launch happened 72 years 20 days after the bombing of Nagasaki and 7 months 22 days after Kim Jong Un’s 33rd birthday. Atom Bombs: as American as Apple Pi.
A Nuclear Weapon =227. Manhattan Project =227. 22/7=3.14. Twenty-Two Divided By Seven =314. Weapons of Mass Destruction =314. North Koreans =314. North Korean Missile Crisis =314. And the North Koreans allegedly shot a missile over Hokkaido Japan =314 a period of 31 years 4 months after the Chernobyl Disaster.
Then how’s this “coincidence” – two days later, on 30 August, a prominent anti-nuclear weapons activist named Sumiteru Taniguchi passed away at the age of 88. Nice timing, no? Taniguchi was a survivor of the Nagasaki Bombing and chairman of the Nagasaki Council of A-Bomb Sufferers =113/311. This number rings a bell as a NY Times article from 5/23/10 titled “An Arsenal We Can All Live With” states that the optimal number of warheads worldwide should be 311.
My how specific. Mutually Assured Destruction =311. Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki =311. The New World Order =311. USA =311. The Beast =311. The Korean War lasted 3 years 1 month 1 day and the missile launch came 1 month 13 days after the 72nd anniversary of the Trinity Test – the first ever nuclear explosion – apparently. Nagasaki =113. Japanese =113. Uranium =113. The Chernobyl Disaster =113. And think about the Fukushima Nuclear leak that happened on 3/11/11, a span of 10 months 13 days after the 24th anniversary of Chernobyl. If you follow the blog you know this number is core as core gets.
- 311 is the 64th prime number & the NK Missile Launch happened exactly 64 years 1 month after the Korean =64 War ended. N Korea =64. Nuclear Weapons =64. Nuclear Terrorism =64. A-Bomb Sufferers =640. Manhattan Project =164. Atomic Bombs =164. Little Boy + Fat Man =164. Sumiteru =406. And this scarred spokesperson Taniguchi just happened to be a perfect 6040 days old when Nagasaki was bombed.
- The missile scare came exactly 769 months after the end of the Korean War & 769 is the 136th prime. From the start of World War I to the end of World War II was 11,360 days. State Sponsored Terrorism =136. Scottish Rite of Freemasonry =136. Warhead =36 Missiles =36. Fukushima =36. Cuba =306. Taniguchi was 6036 days old for the Nagasaki Bombing. Nuclear Weapons =163. This NK missile launched 306 days before 29/6, another possible date clue with that opening image.
The missile launched 20,040 days after the start of the Cuban Missile Crisis (10/16/62). Quite the clean count. Fukushima Daiichi =204. Nuclear Power =1204/42. N Korea =24. Korean =24. Warhead =24. Castro =24. Manhattan =24. Nuclear War =124. Hiroshima =124. Pyongyang =124/42. Kim Jong Un =42. Japan =42. Hokkaido =142. Little Boy =142. Guam =42. War =42. Korean War =42. World War =42. World War III =42. Arsenal =420. Nuclear Hoax =42. Atomic Bombings =142.
Atomic Bombing =333. Trump was born 333 days after the Trinity Test and 313 days (44 weeks 4 days) after the first nuclear bomb was detonated over Hiroshima. Trinity Test =1033 happened on the 33rd parallel 3 weeks 3 days before Nagasaki =33. Atomic Bombs =133. Nuclear Power =133. Psychological Operations =133. Nuclear War =33. Missiles =33. Warhead =33. Chernobyl =33. Kim =33. Hata =33. The 51st prime minister of Japan (1994), Tsutomu Hata =33 died the same day as the N Korea missile launch. Another roughly associated character biting the proverbial dust in the wake of this latest fear-mongering attempt.
- Chernobyl Accident =1223. Nuclear Terrorism =223. Cuban Missile Crisis =322. Shinzo Abe (the current PM of Japan) was born 3022 days after the birth of Trump. Military Industrial Complex =322. Theatre =322. Disorder =322.
- Warhead =999. Missiles =666. Hokkaido Japan =696. The Trinity Test =996. Chernobyl Accident =966. Taniguchi was born 906 weeks 6 days before Trump.
I think it’s important here to point out the conspiracy theory that nuclear bombs are a hoax – total fear propaganda. I don’t know enough about chemistry to say one way or another about the technical details but some scientists say it’s impossible to create an atom bomb due to the ‘fact’ that fission cannot create explosions. We need to do more research here but the proponents of this theory say Hiroshima & Nagasaki were carpet-bombed with napalm – and that the photographic evidence well supports this claim.
Apparently the entire atom bomb narrative created by the Pentagon was delivered to the public via a single writer from the New York Times on the Pentagon payroll, and for years in both Japan and the US it was a crime punishable by death to speak or write about the bombings. Red Flag. Another point is that while a big area of Chernobyl still remains inaccessible due to deadly radiation, Hiroshima & Nagasaki were habitable almost immediately after the blasts – when war propaganda at the time said the areas would be uninhabitable for hundreds if not thousands of years. The mainstream explanation for this anomaly is that the nukes were detonated mid-air and thus the radiation dissipated – somewhere, apparently throughout the entire atmosphere. But based on what we know about how the Programmers thrive on the world believing in their lies, it’s definitely well within their bag of tricks to pull off another massive stunt like this.
Which means don’t worry about World War III. Based on my knowledge, it’s much more effective to keep people in this perpetual state of “that which could be” then in actually pulling the trigger on another global conflict. I’d reckon that WWIII as per the elite’s playbook actually began with 9/11, and as the controlled opposition stooge Alex Jones says, it is indeed a war on for your mind. Which is the end result of terrorism – ultimately psychological warfare on the civilian population.
So don’t stress. Don’t breed hate, which is a byproduct of fear. If you’re fed up with the bullshit of your local community then hey, create a virtual gig for yourself and buck the system – go housesitting around the world. Then tap into that which you do best and figure out a way to use that skill to benefit the whole.
My only worry about the world today was when the horses escaped from their pasture – but a neighbour named Christian (as stereotypical rural French as it gets) helped us with the search party and provided aperitifs and we found the rascals and all is well. The sun sets over the rolling hills and the wine literally flows like water and the world is absolutely what you make of it. So don’t settle for anything less than you thriving completely. Because it’s all possible, for those with the right imagination and the courage to make it happen. And when you do that, well… that’s a real chain reaction right there.