John Hicks =818. New York Giants =181. Nephilim =181, the race of giants in the Bible. John Hicks the former NY Giant, best remembered for being the last lineman to be runner-up in the vote for the Heisman Trophy, passed away on 10/30. That’s 98 days before the Super Bowl. Eli Manning =98. Manning =98. Champions =98. This report will tie in the Super Bowl projections of Colts/Giants with the death of another former Giant, Jim Clack (dead on the 98th day), as well as Alexander Michael Rossi =98, the previous Indianapolis 500 winner who drives Car #98 for the Gematria tribute and potential huge clue for a Colts Super Bowl appearance.
Auto Parts =41/131. Super Bowl =41/131. Alexander Michael Rossi =215. 100th Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil =215. Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Fifty-One Champions =215. Super Bowl Sunday =215. Alexander Michael Rossi =1290. Super Bowl Fifty-One Champs =129. Indianapolis Colts AFC Champions =129. National Football League Champions =129. Colts Super Bowl LI Champion =129.
- John Hicks =52 and he started 52 career games. Indy =52. Indiana =52. Herta =52. Patrik Sandell =52 (the other racer with Rossi on the Herta team – born the same damn day as the Queen, the day Prince died, 4/21).
- Super Bowl LI =152. The Super Bowl =1520. Indianapolis Colts =1152. Andrew Austen Luck =1152.
- Hicks =23. He’s from Cleveland and died the day Cleveland lost Game Five of the World Series, 2-3. Super Bowl LI =2023. He died 223 days after his birthday, which was 322 days before the SB. That’s 10 months 15 days. Giants Win Super Bowl LI =115. Odell Beckham born 11/5.
Giant =51. Hicks was born in Cleveland =51 in the year ‘51 like Super Bowl 51. The 51st prime is 233. Houston Texas =233. Colts-Giants last rematch was 2 years 3 months 3 days before SB 51 and the Greatest Game Ever Played, the ’58 NFL Championship between Giants-Colts, was exactly 3032 weeks earlier. Rossi’s birthday is 233 days after Super Bowl LI.
Cleveland Ohio =62. Hicks (who stood 6’2″) was traded to the Steelers for Jim Clack =62 who died 6 months 20 days before his birthday and 62 days after Super Bowl XL, Steelers over Colts. The death dates of Jim Clack =26 and Hicks were 206 days apart in a calendar year. Rossi =26. Andretti Herta =62.
Clack was born in 47 and died on 4/7. Hicks was from Ohio =47 was drafted in ’74 and wore #74.
- James Thomas Clack =1042. Patrik Sandell =142. Sandell =402. NYC =42.
- He died 10 years 9 months 30 days before Super Bowl LI, as in 193, the 44th prime. NY =440. Hicks died 193 days after Prince =65 at age 65 from a Diabetes =65. Alexander Rossi =65. Believe In Love =65.
- End date excluded Hicks died 192 days after Prince. Indianapolis Colts =192. Andrew Austen Luck =192. NAPA =192.
- Indianapolis Colts NFL Champion =303. NRG Stadium in Houston Texas =330. Clack died 303 days before Indianapolis won Super Bowl XLI, the one with the Prince halftime show. That was exactly 522 weeks before SB LI, or 10 years 2 days.
The 100th Indy 500 was 112 days after Super Bowl 50 and the 101st Indy 500 is 112 days after Super Bowl LI. Prince died on the 112th day.
The centennial was won by Alexander Rossi =775. Viking =775. Love =775, as was emphasized at the SB 50 halftime show. Believe In =47. Luck =47. Imagine if the next Super Bowl matchup was programmed into this message!?