Miami Marlins ace pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident on 9/25/16 – or so we’re told. His 33-foot boat was discovered overturned at 3:30 am, 330 days after the Royals won the last World Series and 33 weeks on the dot after Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara CA (Fernández was born in Santa Clara Cuba). He wore number Sixteen =33. The 33rd prime is 137 and he was born on 7/31. His last birthday was also 3 months 3 days before Game 7 of the upcoming World Series. This occulted ritual event (absolutely not an accident) appears to be confirming a Chicago Cubs pennant, as we’ll establish through the powerful synthetic synchronicities with the royal family (obvs), Back to the Future, and Theo Epstein.
José Fernández =61/142. One Hundred Twelfth World Series =160/142. King William V =61/142. President Obama =61/142. José D Fernández =146. Boat Collision =146. Prince of Wales =146. United Kingdom =146. Barack Hussein Obama II =146/641. The Royals =641. Cubs clinched the playoffs with their 146th game.
- He was born on the 212th day. Charles Prince of Wales =212. Kansas City Royals =212.
- Miami Marlins =131/59. Prince Charles =131/59. He died 10 months 12 days after Prince Charles’ birthday 1 week 2 days before the 112th World Series with its Game 7 on 11/2. Cubs Win World Series =112. King William the Fifth =112. Like his grandma the Queen born on the 112th day and married on 11/20. Marlins Ace Pitcher Dies =211.
Remember the Marlins move to Florida was predicted in Back to the Future II. The movie came out 1400 weeks 2/3 days before Fernández died. Of course that count reduces to 142/143 – exactly matching the two official variations of his name: José Fernández =142. José D Fernández =1430. He died 341 days (the reflection) after Back to the Future Day, 10/21/15, the date Marty McFly visits where the Chicago Cubs win the World Series over the unnamed Florida team. Theo Epstein became president of baseball operations for the Cubs on 10/21/11.
Biff Tannen brings the stolen sports almanac back to 11/12 in 1955. Fernandez died 11 months 12 days after the 107th anniversary of the Cubs last World Series victory. 107 is the 28th prime. Two Eight =107. José D =17 had a $28 million salary and at age 28, Epstein became the youngest GM in MLB history with the Boston Red Sox =170, where he went on to help them break their curse. It’s 8 weeks 2 days from 11/2 to Epstein’s birthday and Fernández died 8 weeks 2 days after his birthday. He was 8822 days old.
Fernández died 11 months 5 days after BTTF Day, like the last World Series ending on 11/1/15. His 2015 birthday was 11 weeks 5 days before BTTF Day. Doc asks Marty to meet him at Twin Pines Mall at 1:15 AM and he travels back to 11/5 in 1955. 10/15 was the day the Cubs’ World Series drought began. #JoséDay =1150, a popular hashtag before his death, which came 1 month 15 days before the Election and 115 days after Muhammad Ali died.
- As I covered in this post, Marlins Park announced the death of Ali hours before the official news broke. Ali also threw the first pitch on the opening day of the ballpark (4/4). Fernández died 44 days before the Election. Sports Almanac =44.
- He died in a Boating Accident =97 with 97 days remaining in the year.
Marty became the first time traveler on 10/25/85, which is 30 years 11 days before Fernández died. The Red Sox hired Epstein 13 years 10 months 1 days before the death of Fernández, for another 311 synch. 311 is the 64th prime: Theo Epstein =64. Boating Accident =64.
- He died 309 days before his next birthday. Epstein =309. Fernández =93. Cubs clinched the playoffs with their 93rd win.
- That’s also a perfect Pi coding of 722 weeks. Fernández died 314 days before Obama’s next birthday and 3 months 14 days after Prince William’s. 227 is the 49th prime number…
Let’s Go Cubbies =49. José =49. J Fernández =49. Emmett Brown =49. Doc Brown =94. Home Run =94. José’s past birthday was 94 days before Game 7 of the upcoming World Series in November =94 and this MLB season began on the 94th day of Two Thousand Sixteen =94. There are 94 days between his death and the next birthday of Theo Nathaniel Epstein =94. Cubs Win World Series =94. Back to the Future II =194.
Ninety-Four =147. A Boat Collision =147. The Cubs’ 147th game of the season was their 94th win and World Series =147. Fernández died 11,407 days after the first Back to the Future came out. Super Bowl =1407. He made his debut with The Marlins =47 on 4/7 and died exactly 47 weeks after the Royals won the last World Series. José D Fernández =74. September Twenty-Fifth Twenty Sixteen =174.
- Prince George was 166 weeks old when Fernández died, 1666 days after Marlins Park opened. That’s also exactly 238 weeks: Cubs Win World Series =238.
- Curse of the Billy Goat =223. He died 22 weeks 3 days after the Queen’s birthday and 3 months 22 days after Muhammad Ali died. José =13/22.
- He was also 1260 weeks 2 days old when he died for that Queen =26/62 coding again. Hundred Twelfth World Series =126 and he died 1 month 26 days after his birthday. Major League Baseball =162. MLB =162. There are 162 games in the regular season. Prince George was 1162 days old on 9/25.
Marlins =270. Fernández died 270 days before Prince William’s next birthday. Charles =207. The New World Order =207. A Sacrifice =207. Miami =27. Royals =27. Santa Clara =27. Cuba =27. MLB =27. Base =27. Ball =27. His past birthday was 27 weeks before Super Bowl 51.