First Bridgewater now Peterson. With the two star players on the Minnesota Vikings already out for the foreseeable future, their chances of making the Super Bowl are looking slim – or are they… Vikings have picked up former Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman to replace AP (who went down at 3:32 like Houston Texas =233) and while performance is yet to be established, the numbers certainly bode well; along with some interesting synchs with the TV series Vikings.
Ronnie Keith Ryan Hillman =1005. Vikings Super Bowl =105. NRG Stadium in Houston Texas =105. Nine Eleven =105. Ronnie Keith Ryan Hillman =255 and 9/11 was the 255th day this year, opening Sunday of the NFL season.
- Ronnie Hillman =72 and he scored the longest TD in the league last season (at the time) at 72 yards against none other than the Vikings. Zygi Wilf =702. Meniscus Surgery =72 (what AP is in for). Rollo =72, the Lothbrok brother from Vikings.
- Ronnie Hillman =144 and his birthday comes 144 days before the Super Bowl. The first 144 decimal points of Pi sum to 666. NFL Champion =666. 6x6x6 =216. Meniscus Surgery =216.
- Hillman =69. Adrian Peterson =69. Ragnar and Rollo =69.
- Hillman =33, has birth numerology of 33 (9+1+4+1+9+9+1), and hails from Compton =33. All Day =330 (Peterson’s nickname). NRG Stadium in Houston Texas =330. Vikings Super Bowl LI Champs =303. Champs =33. Vikings aired on 3/3, the day that leaves 303 remaining. The 33rd prime is 137 and Hillman was picked up 137 days before the Super Bowl.
Hillman turned 25 years old on 9/14, which is 20 weeks 5 days before the Super Bowl on 2/5 and he was released by the Broncos 2 weeks 5 days before the Vikings grabbed him. Curiously, the show Vikings first aired exactly 205 weeks before Super Bowl 51.
The main Vikings character’s name is Lothbrok =606/47. Sam Bradford =606/47. Minnesota =660/47. So Bridgewater is replaced with Bradford and Peterson is replaced with Hillman, both of whom have Gematria synchs with the Ragnar and Rollo brother characters in the show. Interesting…
- The last episode of Season 4 aired on 4/21/16 — the day that Minnesota’s golden child Prince died! The episode was called “The Last Ship” =65. Prince =65. Coach Zimmer’s birthday is 6/5. Zimmer =39. Prince =390 and it was the 39th episode. Minnesota Vikings =93. Minneapolis Minnesota =93. US Bank Stadium =930 on the 93rd meridian. Hillman was cut from the Broncos on 9/3 and Ragnar is now known as King Ragnar Lothbrok =93.
- That episode was 291 days before the SB and Vikes acquired Hillman on 21/9. Super Bowl LI =912. Coach Mike Zimmer =912 and he won Super Bowl XXX 21 years 9 days before SB LI on Sunday February Fifth Two Thousand Seventeen =192.
Hillman was picked up 51 weeks 1 day before his next birthday. The state of Minnesota was admitted to the union on 5/11 and Super Bowl 51 comes 510 weeks 1 day after Peterson was drafted and 10 months 15 days after his birthday. Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Fifty-One Champion =511. Super Bowl LI Champions =115.
- It should also be noted that the running back replacement on 9/21 comes exactly half a year from Peterson’s 3/21 birthday, 6 months on either side.