Fallout =397. Freemasons =397. I decided to rent a PS4 (aka pick one up from Best Buy and return it within 30 days) and explore the Wasteland to see what sort of predictive programming and hidden messages were embedded within. At least that’s my excuse for mixing business with pleasure, and my explanation for my prolonged absence on the blog. It’s been years since I’ve played video games and the next-gen virtual reality experience of steampunk revolution was nothing short of mind-blowing – as is the blatant Gematria coded into the game.
In the alternate timeline universe of Fallout, global thermonuclear war strikes on October 23rd 2077. October Twenty-Third =244. Global Thermonuclear War =244. Right off the bat we find a huge and deliberate example of how events are coded with harmonic dates via numerology. Reprogramming Reality =244. Military Mind Control =244.
In the 10/23 date we of course find the classic Conspiracy =123. Dystopian =123. Atomic Bombing =123, matching the father of the nuclear weapon, Julius Robert Oppenheimer =123. The game’s tagline is “War – War Never Changes” =1230.
- 10/23/2077 is a date with numerology of 33 (10+23) – the call-sign of Freemasonry – that leaves 69 days remaining in the year. World War III =69. Sentient Machines =69. False Flag =69, and it’s alluded to in the game that the annihilation of World War III blamed on either the Americans or the Chinese was in fact sentient AI that turned on its maker.
- It leaves this truth-seeker to wonder if perhaps AI hasn’t already become sentient in our world, and it’s machine not man that’s programming this reality and writing these numerologically encoded scripts into being…
Playstation =53. Sentient AI =53. Hypnosis =53. Transhumanism =53. Technological Singularity =1272. Playstation Four =1272. PS Four =95. Sentient Technology =95.
- Great New Bottle Rocket Shape =126. November Tenth Twenty Fifteen =126. Bethesda Softworks =1260. The game-maker with a self-tribute via Fallout’s release date and coded in-game advertising. Next Generation =1026. Virtual Reality Experience =126. And if you haven’t played any next-gen RPG, it’s exactly what it is.
According to game mythology, a secret society of technocrats known as The Institute was formed in 2110, which is 33 years after the Great War. Mason =211. Masonry =33. Nuka-Cola =33, the bottlecaps of which are currency in the post-apocalyptic future, its 33-coded billboards a major part of the satirical media landscape. Institute =137, the 33rd prime number. Scientific-Technological Elite =137. Authority =137. Mind Control =137.
The issue of mind control is a prevalent theme with these video game systems and they should be approached with caution and a healthy sense of paranoia, for who knows what these devices are really capable of once the hypnotic induction sets in. I know from my experience here that this PS4 might be the most intelligent machine I’ve ever interacted with. It’s spooky how smart it is. Adding that to the prevailing in-game themes of omnipresent surveillance and the glorification of technological superiority, along with the moral questions of unchecked power and human rights, it succeeds in predictive programming – leaving the decision up to us as to what world we want to create. Or have created for us.
- The Institute =1020. World War Three =1020. Transhumanism =1020, and indeed The Institute is focused on the creation of synthetic humans (androids) or ‘synths’ that are instinguishable from human beings (a la Blade Runner / Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep). The people of the game world live in constant fear of a loved one being covertly replaced with a synth spy, which is paranoia at its finest. The shadowy organization exists much as the Illuminati do today, in whispered rumours and feared reverence.
And what do you know, the Institute’s logo is the Masonic compass and Vitruvian Man, symbolizing sacred geometry (as expressed through language – and thus thought – by Gematria). The motto is a tribute to arguably the most famous Freemason: Mankind Redefined =292. Albert Pike =292. And hidden right there in plain sight with the year: Shadow Government =2110.
- If we decode all the letters on the logo we find Institute Mankind Refined =111. Reprogram =111. Subconscious Programming =111. Mind Control Broadcast Station =111, which hey, the PS4 may very well be. Truth is stranger than fiction.
- One One One =48. Fallout Four =48. Illuminati =48. Transhuman =48. And as you’ll see in the trailer below, there is very much a theme of man merging with machine.
- The main character in the game is the Sole Survivor of Vault 111, and the ads for this game were aired during the 111th World Series in New York =111 (which ended on 11/1 after a hit from a batter with a .111 ERA on #33’s 111th and final pitch).
Man Versus Machine =1110. Fallout 4 appropriately released on 11/10 and includes a dynamic dialogue system featuring 111,000 lines of dialogue, as Bethesda tweeted at 10:11 AM. Just a coincidence, right?
The soundtrack in the trailer uses the song The Wanderer, and at one point the protagonist joins an underground revolution and is code-named Wanderer =43. One Eleven =43. Notice how this gorgeous synchronicity connects with the visual of Fallout 4-III. Freemasons =43. Globalist =43. Takeover =43. Nuclear Bomb =43. Sentient =43.
- PlayStation is releasing their virtual reality helmet in October – which will officially be next level. In fact it’s coming out on the ominous date of 10/13.
- Artificial Intelligence =113. Fake Reality =113. Dream World =113. Green Screen =113. Mainstream =113. We Are Under Hypnosis =113.
Fallout released on (11+10+20+15) =56, which reduces to 11 like the numerology of the day the bombs fell (10+23+77) =110. Vault One Eleven =56. Bottle Rocket =56. All-Seeing Eye =56. Mind Control =56. Sentient Artificial Intelligence =156. God =156.