Giddying-up on the Houston Colt .45s and the Broncos theme of horses galloping into championships, like the four badboys of the Apocalypse: Indianapolis Colts =192. Super Bowl LI =912. Colts’ QB Andrew Luck was born on 9/12. Colt Forty-Five Malt Liquor =2109. Subliminal Programs =219. (Shoutout to Maestro for the lead.)
Like the Indianapolis Colts, the Colt 45 brand uses a horseshoe as their logo, and it’s gold: Golden Horseshoe =1014. Merge that with Andrew Luck and we get: Lucky Horseshoe =1104. Major League Baseball =1140. Colt Forty-Five Works Every Time =141. Genesis 1:14 cites the Jubilee and we’re in the year of the Golden Jubilee.
- Luck wears #12: Luck Twelve =1963. The Colt 45 beer company started in 1963, the Houston Colt 45s’ second season, and the Indianapolis Colts are 63 years old.
- Works Every Time =73. Billy Dee Williams =73. Billy Dee is currently 79 (birth name William =79) and his Star Wars character, ‘Lando Calrissian’ =79/151. Houston Astros =51. Billy Dee =38/74. Masonic =38/74. Williams =44. Forty Oz =44. Rolling Stones’ song Wild Horses came out 44 years ago.
- Works Every Time =208. This would be the Colts’ 28th playoff appearance.
Billy Dee born on April 6th, the 96th day of 1937. Colt 45 Works Every Time =96. Freemason =96. Satanism =96. MK-Ultra =96.
A horse is only considered a colt for its first 4 years; starting at age 5 the Colt is considered an adult and called a ‘Stallion’ =330. A Stallion =103. Andrew =1030. This will be Luck’s 5th season – his 1st season as a Stallion, as it were. Houston Astros =51. Houston Texans =51. This will be Super Bowl 51.
Wild Horses =132. Blue & White Horseshoe =1302. Superbowl Fifty One =231. Indiana =312. The Indianapolis Colts have the same colors as Israel, but with a Horseshoe in the middle instead of a ‘Star Of David’ =119. Lucky Horseshoe =1019 (in jewish gematria no less), just like the 1019 on the billboard above. Billy Dee’s birth name ‘William December Williams Jr.’ =116, the reflection.
Colors Of Israel =1002. Stallion =102. Look closely: Stallion itself is the code – Stallion is an anagram of “Last Lion”. But what does that mean?
- Last =211. Lion =119. Houston =112. Andrew Luck =112. Lion =50. Colt =50. Zionist =112. Mason =211. The Power of Colt Forty-Five It Works Every Time =211.
- Last =52. The Colts are from ‘Indiana’ =52. Super Bowl LI =152. MLB =52. Israel =205, or 52, read in reverse like one reads Hebrew, and SB 51 is on the date of 2/5.
And just to further solidify this historic connection with the present, Billy Dee Williams has recently returned as Colt 45 spokesman as of 3/27/16. That’s exactly 27 weeks before the start of the MLB playoffs, with the old Houston Colt 45s as AL favourites. MLB =27. Base =27. Ball =27. It’s also 2 weeks 7 days before the start of the NBA Playoffs, with our other favourite horse-themed team, the Cavaliers. And from his Colt 45 return to Super Bowl 51? Any vibe for Indy? Exactly 45 weeks. Major vibe.