Wayne Gretzky’s wife is actress ‘Janet Jones’ =113/32 (and 113 is a permutable prime with 131, the 32nd prime). Championship =131. Talk about a trophy wife, purely on the occult numerological tribute dimension of course… Trophy Wife =64, matching the 64 games Gretzky played in his last championship season before marrying Janet. DJ =604. We’re digging deeper into the backstory of the Gretzky Prophecy, which seems to be very much coding up a Dustin Johnson victory at the Masters, starting tomorrow 4/7.
- DJ is engaged to Wayne’s daughter (a correction from Part 1 that said they’re married, though they do have a son), the proposal on 18/8. Dustin Hunter Johnson =88. Wayne Douglas Gretzky =88 with birth numerology of 88 [1+26+61], which incidentally was a huge year for the man the legend, the Manchurian Athlete from the Great White North.
Scoring 40 goals in the ’88 season led the Oilers to his 4th and final Stanley Cup on 5/26 — the day that Janet Jones was 9999 days old! That’s 27 years ago. 7 weeks 2 days after hoisting the Stanley, 27-year-old Wayne married 27-year-old ‘Janet Jones Gretzky’ =72, whose birth numerology [1+10+61] =72. Round 1 of the Masters [4+7+16] =27. The course at ‘Augusta’ =27 is a par 72 and the tournament has an aggregate record score of 270. Gretzky Tribute =207. Johnson turned pro in 2007 and his baby-mama, the Gretzkys’ first born, came into the world 207 days after the Stanley Cup. Janet Jones was implicated in a gambling ring on 2/7 and took place in a high stakes golf tournament in 2007. Eightieth Masters Winner Dustin Johnson =172.
- All those 27/72 can be reduced to a string of 99s like the Great One’s retired number. Like he hung up the skates in ’99 and coached a losing record for the Coyotes until the franchise went bankrupt in 09 of 09. Canadian =99. The NHL is currently in its 99th season, about to drop the puck on the playoffs. Green Jacket =99. The Oilers scored 99 points in our ’88 season of focus here. Dustin Johnson Wins Eightieth Masters =199. The fulfilment of #99.
Gretzky-Jones =1050 and Janet was exactly 10,050 days old on her wedding day. Gretzky set a record for most career assists (1050) on 3/1 followed by 31 assists in the playoffs for another coded record. Now DJ is 31 years old with the champion birth numerology of 131 playing at ‘Augusta National’ =1310, which opened in ’33 on the 33rd parallel. Like how exactly 3 weeks 3 days after their wedding, Gretzky was traded to Los Angeles, thus breaking all Canadians’ hearts.
Prior to Wayne entering the picture, Janet was engaged to a pro tennis player named ‘Vitas Gerulaitis‘ =66. She then ditched the 66 and got with the 99, as it were. But get this mystery: Vitas died at age 40 from “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning” =270 (like the thread above and Vitas born on the 207th day). The span from the Gretzky’s wedding day to the ‘Blood Sacrifice’ =121 of ‘Gerulaitis’ =121 is exactly 322 weeks. Not only is that one of the most prominent and notorious call-signs of the Programmers, the first ever Masters was on 3/22 – known then as the ‘Augusta National Invitational’ =322. Last year’s winner was ‘Jordan Alexander Spieth’ =223. Masonic =223. Paulina was born 22 weeks 3 days after the Gretzky wedding. Gerulaitis had a record of 520-223 in singles play. Carbon Monoxide =152. Vitas Gerulaitis =1152.
Gretzky scored 40 goals and Vitas died at 40. Gretzky =40. Golf =40. DJ’s last PGA win comes 400 days before his this tournament. In Happy Gilmore, predictive programming a tribute to the merger of hockey and golf, Adam Sandler’s character realizes there’s money to be made at hustling after he drives the ball 400 yds 3 times and wins $40. (Champion =43 / Gilmore =43). The Masters ending on 4/10. Masters =41. Johnson =41. He has 41 events under his belt. The Great One =401. Johnson Sixteen Masters Top American =401. The 40th prime is 173 and DJ born on the 173rd day of the year will celebrate his 32nd birthday 73 days after the final round of the Masters. Remember the 32nd prime is 131. Masters Top American Dustin Johnson =131.
Happy =529. Eighty =529. Happy =396. Green Jacket =396. Gilmore =241/79/474/43/201. Champion =241/79/474/43/201. Green Jacket Champion = Eighty Champion, and this is the 80th Championship. Making matters even more hilarious, is that just as Happy could drive like hell but couldn’t make a putt to save his life, DJ had a putting meltdown at last year’s Masters where the ball just would not go to its home. Is this the year he learns how to putt, like Happy and his comeback over Shooter McGavin? Somebody’s Closer =969.
- Sandler’s born 9/9/66, reminding us of Wayne and Vitas and the trippy Janet 9999 connect. Especially when 9/9 leaves 113 days and Janet Jones =113 who was involved in running a ‘Gambling Ring’ =113.
- From 4/10 to 9/9 is 152 or 153 days. Augusta Georgia =152. Adam Richard Sandler =153. That’s almost 4 months 30 days like both his birthday and release of Happy Gilmore have 43 numerology (and the 340 days left on Gretzky’s bday). And it’s 21 weeks 6 days here in 2016 as Happy came out on 2-16. Dustin Johnson Masters Winner =216.
- Janet and Wayne born 16 days apart like Gretzky’s 16 NHL seasons and DJ ranked 16th with +1600 odds to win the ‘Eightieth Masters’ =1116 which start the day he turns 11611 days old. His baby mama is ‘Paulina Gretzky’ =1116, making them all one big happy ‘Illuminati Family’ =1116.
All coincidental? Well how about this, speaking about weddings, Sandler got married on 6-22-03. That’s DJ’s 19th birthday! Twenty Sixteen Masters =109. Happy Gilmore =1090 (sponsored by Subway =91). Gretzky racked 109 assists and 19 playoff games in that ’88 season under GM/Coach ‘Glen Sather’ =109 (currently 72 years old). DJ at 19 to 1 odds. Illuminati Athelete =191.
Yes, it’s all looking real hot indeed. Certainly worth the wager, IMHO. Especially when Merle Haggard just died today on his 79th birthday, a blood sacrifice before the Masters. Green Jacket =99. Merle Haggard =99. Boom, stay tuned for Haggard’s breakdown next.