Patriots linebacker Darius Fleming had 22 stitches on his leg after he kicked in the window of a burning car to save a woman in Foxborough on 1/14. Hilariously, there are conflicting reports and some of cops are doubting his story, saying that no such accident even occurred. “It’s starting to look like Manti Te’o,” said one officer, referring to the Chargers linebacker who was busted lying that his girlfriend had died (and soon I’ll be decoding that hoax.)
- Twenty-Two Stitches in His Leg =144. Mark of the Beast =144.
- Darius Fleming =138. A Good Samaritan =138. Master Mason =138. Freemasonry =58.
- Darius Fleming =66. Fleming =66. NFL =66. A Good Samaritan =66.
FOX=666. Meanwhile, 96 hours later on 1/18, actor Jamie Foxx played media hero by also breaking a window on a burning vehicle and dragging the driver to safety. Or so the media would have us believe. He saved BRETT KYLE =118 on 1/18. Three black men saving three white people from three burning vehicles. All part of the race war propaganda.
This is also coming 42 days before the 88th Oscars hosted by Chris Rock, the ‘whiteout’ of no black nominees, which has sparked an Oscar boycott among some actors. Rock last hosted the 77th Oscars – in which Foxx won Best Actor for his performance as Ray Charles in Ray.
- Jamie Foxx =44. Ray =44. Car Crash =44. False Hero =44. Subterfuges =44.
- Jamie Foxx =1301. Man Bearing Water =1301. The Manifestation of Aquarius =1301. Super Bowl =131. Championship =131. Hollyweird =131. Monarch Slave =131. Project HAARP =131. Lights Out =131. Jamie Foxx =107. Aquarius =107. Earthquake =107. Time Keeper =107.
Exactly a year earlier, and 360 days before Fleming’s heroic save, another Patriot repeated history and happened to be in the right place at the right time – on his return from the stadium after winning the NFC Championship. Is this a huge clue that Patriots are once again Super Bowl bound?
“Coincidentally, Fleming’s courageous act came almost a year to the day after former Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork pulled a woman out of an overturned Jeep Wrangler. According to the Massachusetts State Police, a state trooper held the passenger door open for Wilfork, who lifted the driver out of the vehicle with one hand.”
NFL =66. TWO SEVEN SIXTEEN =66. VINCE WILFORK =66. DARIUS FLEMING =66. GOOD SAMARITANS =66/75. Wilfork wears #75. New World Order =75.