Klay Thompson dropping that double 666 on our ass. The NBC Sports headline up right now reads “Warriors Train Still Rolling” — emphasis on TRAIN =230. The Warriors are currently 23-0. BERGOGLIO =230. The G-Squad (which is what I suddenly started calling our fellow Gematria-Decipherers), are suggesting NBA tributes to Pope Francis Bergoglio and his possible assassination on 1/22.
On the other side of the fence, as above so below, Sixers are currently 1-21. Yes, the same Sixers who had their twin alumni of Moses Malone and Darryl Dawkins sacrificed a few months ago, 17 days apart. If they lose on 12/10 (notice the conect to 1-21) they’ll go 1-22 when GOLDEN STATE =122. POPE FRANCIS =122. PAPA FRANCISCO =122. TRAINWRECK =122. PADRE JORGE BERGOGLIO =1122.
- GOLDEN STATE TWENTY-THREE AND ONE =122.
Now, the big hype is about Warriors breaking the Lakers record of 33 straight wins. THIRTY-THREE CONSECUTIVE WINS =132. Notice the reflection of that sum is 23-1. And if we take the dash a missing digit, as in 23*1… we could replace it with 3 to get 1332. Well, as it turns out, 666+666 =1332. And the image of Thompson droping the double 666 comes with the NBC train reference.
- Notice that 132 is a numerical anagram of 123, which is the number of points scored by Pacers in the 23rd Warriors victory of the year. Recall that 123 is the fulfilment of 23…
- “Celtics Derail Warriors”=241. Is this an indication of 24-1?
- “Warriors Train Derails”=251. Is this an indication of 25-1?
First let’s see about the prediction for a Warriors loss on 12/11 to the Boston Celtics.
- CELTICS FINALLY DEFEAT WARRIORS =132. A WARRIORS TRAIN OFF THE RAILS =132 / 302.
- Date numerology [12+11] =23. The perfect day to get stuffed 23, seeing as they broke the 16 came win streak on a date with 16 numerology. Sixteen =33. And 23 can be viewed as two threes.
- [12+11+20+15] =68.
- TWENTY-THREE AND ONE =216. 6x6x6 =216. Possible priming for a Warriors 2016 Championship.
- TWENTY-THREE WINS ONE LOSS =111. THE NBA FINALS =111. And the Warriors won their season opener with 111 points.
CELTICS DEFEAT WARRIORS =98. WARRIORS FINALLY LOSE =98. WARRIORS LOSE TO CELTICS =98.
- Well, that’s a lot of 98 codings. Warriors beat the Nets 114-98 on 12/6, going 22-0. That’s a total score of 121, which is the current Sixers record of 1-21 with their next game on 12/10.
- That’s 44 days into the season, or 1 month 13 days. RIGGED TO FAIL =113.
Notice the 93 coded into this image, the numerogically intential cover selection out of thousands of images of the game. STREAK ENDS AT TWENTY-THREE =93. WARRIORS STOPPED AT TWENTY-THREE =139. WARRIORS FAIL TO GO TWENTY-FOUR =139.
Warriors Mirror Sixers =306. Warriors Go Twenty-Three =306. Reducing to 36 when the sum of 1 to 36 =666, like Klay Thompson flashin signs. GOLDEN STATE GO TWENTY-THREE AND ONE =360. Exceptionally powerful mirror charge when we realize that the Warriors are originally from Philly.
- And hey this 24th game will occur 1 month 15 days =115 into the season. CELTICS DERAIL WARRIORS =115. WARRIORS STUFFED TWENTYTHREE WINS =151. WARRIORS STREAK ENDS AT TWENTY-THREE =151.
Alright, most likely heaps more but we’ll leave it at this for now: WARREN G AND NATE DOGG HAD TO REGULATE =144. And this is probably a huge stretch but Fuck It: the timespan between the release of Warren G – Regulate (4/28/94) and this potential Warriors loss on (12/11/15) is 21 years 7 months 14 days =21/7/14. Reduce the factors and we get 312: a numerical anagram of 23-1.
- And for another spin, remember in that song how Nate Dogg sings, “All you skirts know what’s up with 213…”
- May be a reach but hey, time will tell. In the meantime your Brother Berg is gonna throw a few bucks down on the Warriors streak ending at 23.